Position Overview & Responsibilities:
You will work closely within the Brand Marketing team, at the local and international level, as well as with other consultancy units. The focus of your daily work lies with the daily public relation work with clients. Beyond that, you will work on strategic matters and designing integrated communications concepts and strategies together with your team.
- Play a pivotal role in handling many of the day-to-day deliverables for the consumer brands practice’s account teams, including content creation and oversight as well as project and account management.
- Drive story idea development and work closely with media to shape and control communications that are in line with overall account objectives.
- Work with integrated teams to provide clients with seamless multi-channel solutions utilizing traditional PR, digital and social media platforms to deliver maximum performance and results.
- Develop high-quality written materials, including press releases; pitch letters, background materials, planning documents, and executive communications.
- Supervising the work of account team members, including interns, by setting priorities, delegating responsibilities and maintaining deadlines.
What we offer:
- Exciting work opportunities in an international environment as well as in diverse B2C industry segments and consulting fields
- Varied work activities and continual opportunities for new experiences
- Team-oriented working environment, a comprehensive international development program as well as manifold career perspectives at a leading global PR-agency
- More than 4 years professional experience in media and public relations work at an agency or company – preferably in the areas of consumer products, lifestyle topics or similar
- Passion for communications and experience of Consumer Brand PR
- A self-starter who is positive, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to confidently sell in to the media
- Skilled at applied strategic thinking; anticipating issues, trends, and connections, and translating those insights into actionable ideas for the client.
- Strong understanding of digital platforms online – from web sites to intranets and mobile, social networks to blogs.
- Ability to spot reactive news stories as well as develop proactive news angles/stories
- Strong organization and project management skills; ability to juggle, think quickly and make independent decisions
- Effective problem solving abilities: ability to keep things moving, on track, and understands how to switch gears when needed
- Results-focused approach and commitment to go the extra mile for clients and colleagues.
- You have an excellent command of both spoken and written German and English
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through email@example.com will be considered.
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 80 offices in 29 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com),manages Omnicom’s holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.