Position Overview and Responsibilities
With more than 80 offices in 20 countries, FleishmanHillard is one of the largest PR networks worldwide. The Technology Practice at FleishmanHillard supports clients from the wide-reaching sectors of IT, telecommunications, semiconductors, consumer electronics (CE), clean technology and industrial.
For our Technology Practice (based in Munich, Frankfurt or Dusseldorf) we are seeking a:
Junior Consultant, Technology PR (m/f)
You will work closely with Technology Practice colleagues, at the local and international level, as well as with other consultancy units. The focus of your daily work lies with the daily public relation work with clients. Beyond that, you will work on strategic matters and designing integrated communications concepts and strategies together with your team and under supervision of your team lead.
What we offer
- Exciting work opportunities in an international environment as well as in diverse B2B industry segments and consulting fields
- Varied work activities and continual opportunities for new experiences
- Team-oriented working environment, a comprehensive international development program as well as manifold career perspectives at a leading global PR-agency
- You have a completed university degree
- You have more than 1 – 2 years professional experience in media and public relations work at an agency or company – preferably in the areas of consumer electronics, clean technology and/or the B2B industry sector
- You gained first experience as a consultant, which reflects in your personality, and you are a highly-convincing business partner
- You are a strategic thinker, are very engaged and are a real entrepreneur
- You are comfortable with classic PR as well as with digital PR and social media
- You have an excellent command of both spoken and written German and English
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact Nicol Gröschel (+49 69-405702-125).