FleishmanHillard is one of the largest communication networks in the world, with more than 80 offices in over 30 countries. In Germany, we employ more than 100 employees in our offices in Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, and Frankfurt am Main. We advise well-known clients in the areas of healthcare communications, public relations, brand marketing, corporate communications, and public affairs.
We are looking for new team members to join our teams in Frankfurt am Main and Düsseldorf as soon as possible as
In the Brand Affairs practice at FleishmanHillard, everything revolves around brands from the Fashion & Beauty to Food & Lifestyle.
- Write and translate press releases of all kinds
- Maintain the media contact database and handle the dispatch of press releases
- Keep up to date with the latest news because you create editorial topic plan overviews and pitch placement opportunities for your team.
- Sift through clippings and create reports for clients
- Support the organization of events such as press events or trade fair appearances – digital & live
- Studies preferably in the field of communication science, media science, linguistics, journalism or similar
- Enjoy texting and researching
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in public relations and enthusiasm for brands
- Quick perception, creativity, and organizational skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English (oral and written)
- Very good knowledge of standard software (MS Office, PowerPoint)
- Exciting challenges, attractive clients, and changing projects in an international environment
- Great working atmosphere in an open and experienced team with flat hierarchies
- Temporary employment contract
- Flexible working hours/home office arrangement
- Company laptop
Alice Bourdonneau, T +49 69 40 57 02 122, will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance. We look forward to receiving your application documents, including the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations, at: [email protected]
In our data protection declaration, we provide information on the handling of personal data under Art. 13 DSGVO.