We are looking for passionate and ambitious graduates who would like to develop a career in international/corporate healthcare communications. You will join a dynamic team working with global and national pharmaceutical and healthcare clients.
For our team in Frankfurt am Main, we are looking for an
(Assistant) Account Executive
We will work with you to develop a clear career path and help you achieve your goals. You might get to work with several of our major clients in areas such as vaccines, oncology, anesthetics, immunology, dermatology, medical technology or neurosciences. In this role, we are looking for reinforcement for our international, corporate, and issues management team. We specialize in supporting global companies entering the German market, developing European and International healthcare campaigns, and supporting companies in building and protecting their image and reputation.
- Planning and execution of client programs under the guidance and direction of a senior member of the team
- Developing and editing written materials including press releases, fact sheets, and general client correspondence
- Lead media relations efforts including media list development, creative pitch ideation, outreach, and relationship building
- Assessing media trends and identifying/evaluating opportunities amplifying client priorities
- Managing all aspects of event execution, including media relations efforts, vendor coordination, and staffing
- Generating ideas for programs tailored to client objectives and conducting relevant research
- Desire to make a difference in healthcare communications
- Passion for healthcare, sciences, and international communication
- A university degree showcasing your research and writing skills preferably in communication sciences or something similar
- Sensitivity to diversity and its importance in healthcare communications
- Interest in media and social media
- An organized workstyle coupled with the drive to work independently and as part of a team
- Confidence in communicating and engaging with clients
- A solution-oriented approach to work
- A professional and positive attitude
- Good grasp of the English language, both written and spoken, and at least one additional language (if not German, at least an interest in learning German)
For the AE role
- Two years of communications experience, ideally within a PR agency
- Understanding of the regulatory environment
- Proven experience with project management, writing, content development, presenting, digital & social
We believe in kind collaboration, fierce diversity, standing up for the right ideas, and making a difference for patients and healthcare professionals worldwide. If you do too, you will fit right in with us.
- Hands-on experience working with some amazing international clients, developing impactful campaigns, and making a difference in the healthcare landscape
- Mentoring by a senior team member to ensure you reach your professional goals
- A great healthcare team that has continued to work together seamlessly throughout the pandemic, lifting each other up when things seem tough and celebrating each other’s wins
- Flexible working structure respecting your work-life balance
- Exciting and varying projects in an international agency network
- Excellent development prospects and career opportunities in one of the world’s leading communications agencies
- Many weekly cups of teas/coffee in the office or digitally!
FleishmanHillard is one of the largest communication networks in the world, with more than 80 offices in over 30 countries. In Germany, we employ more than 100 employees with offices in Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, and Frankfurt am Main. We advise well-known clients in the areas of healthcare communications, public relations, brand marketing, corporate communications and public affairs.
Fleishman Hillard is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment against any person on account of race, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, or physical or mental handicap unrelated in nature and extent to an individual’s ability to perform a job.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our HR Team with any questions. You can reach our HR Manager Anne Glier on +49 69 40 57 02 250.
Please send us your application documents including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations to: [email protected] .
In our data protection declaration, we provide information on the handling of personal data in accordance with Art. 13 DSGVO.