FleishmanHillard is one of the world’s largest PR networks with more than 80 offices in over 30 countries. In Germany, more than 100 employees in Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich and Düsseldorf advise well-known clients in the fields of public relations, brand marketing, corporate communications and public affairs.
A new challenge may be waiting for you in our team in Frankfurt am Main as soon as possible!
Creative Strategist (f/m/d) with focus on New Business
We are cheerleaders and naggers; organisational talents and troublemakers; stage hogs and background dancers. As the business development team, we are the interface to all teams. We design and evaluate our pitch performance; we are quality control and trend scouts and we create the framework in which our consultants can shine for new clients.
Your smart ideas and stringent concepts inspire clients? Do you see yourself as a creative strategist or strategic creative or both? Then you might be the ideal addition to our team.
Your area of responsibility in our Business Development Team
A complicated briefing gets your creative juices flowing and you don’t lose sleep over a tight deadline. You know how to give a concept from de-brief to KPI a nice flow as well as a stringent narrative from start to finish. You understand how to infect a newly formed team with your enthusiasm and how to guide them to success with a loving whip.
You speak the language of analysts, strategists and creative people and can mediate between them. You don’t need to have the best idea yourself, but you know how to spot the raw diamonds. You are as clever with words as you are with visuals and shortly before the presentation you are looking forward to selling the hard work.
You are the ideal sparring partner for our teams and know how to surprise with fresh impulses. And when it comes to self-marketing, you don’t hold back with ideas and energy.
What you bring along
- University degree and work experience in agencies with a focus on creative concept and/or new business
- Creativity, conceptual and organisational strength
- Experience in project management with the necessary assertiveness
- You are empathic, an excellent listener and have a quick perception
- Resilience – even under stress you stay in a good mood
- Initiative & curiosity for topics and trends
- Excellent PPT skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, basic German skills are helpful
- Photoshop and/or InDesign desirable
What we offer you
- We are a small team and are business partners for every team. From healthcare to tech, you can stick your nose into everything and find or deepen your focus.
- You will bear responsibility with the necessary safety net and will be given a great deal of freedom to shape and develop your own projects and initiatives.
- We promote your ideas and support you in your career with proprietary training programmes and individual mentoring and on-the-job training.
- We really know our international colleagues: pitches, trainings, networking – right from the start you have a reliable crew of over 3,000 colleagues from San Francisco to Sydney!
- Whether working from home or from our offices – the choice is yours. Equipped with modern technology we are able to work from everywhere so you can find your personal balance between open space office and kitchen table.
Would you like to join us?
If you have any questions in advance, please contact Anne Glier, our HR manager, T +49 69 40 57 02 250
Please send us your application documents and a meaningful portfolio of your work as a PDF including the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations: firstname.lastname@example.org
In our Data Protection Declaration we inform you in accordance with Art. 13 DSGVO about the handling of personal data.