With more than 80 offices in over 30 countries, FleishmanHillard is one of the largest PR & Public Affairs networks in the world. In Germany, more than 100 employees in Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich, and Düsseldorf advise leading German and global players in the fields of public relations, public affairs, corporate communications, and brand marketing.
We continue to grow and are looking to strengthen our Public Affairs team in Berlin with a candidate as soon as possible:
FleishmanHillard’s Corporate Public Affairs Practice in Germany serves well-known international and national companies, associations, and NGOs. We advise and support our clients in their communication with political stakeholders, in particular with political decision-makers.
- Addressing the issues and assignments of our clients and acting as a technical expert for strategic, conceptual, and content-related issues
- Independently taking on consulting mandates and developing them further
- Supporting new business activities in the area of Public Affairs in the preparation as well as in the presentation and implementation
- Continuously expanding your network with representatives from the media, politics, associations, and companies and supporting the external positioning of our company
- Support of the division management in managing the Corporate & Public Affairs Practice
You largely meet the following requirements:
- Several years of professional and consulting experience and have already been able to assume initial leadership responsibility for (project) teams
- A relevant network (possible stations such as the German Bundestag, ministries, foundations, think tanks, media, or the political department of companies)
- You are a political thinker and have a sound knowledge of the political system at state, federal, and EU level as well as of the relevant political procedures, institutions, and actors
- Curiosity and fantastic communication skills (German and English), empathy, and commitment
- Creativity, conceptual and organizational skills, good time management, and enjoy working in a motivated team
- Exciting and independent activities and development opportunities in one of the world’s leading networks for public affairs and corporate communications
- An international working environment and intensive cooperation with our offices in Germany, Brussels, and worldwideVaried national and international mandates with exciting topics
Our cooperation follows core values: Appreciative culture of mutual respect and inclusion, awareness of diverse perspectives, challenging and encouraging each other – we want to and can only be successful together as a growing team.
- Openness and acceptance for different life situations – we are always willing to work together to shape your individual work situation. Good pay, extensive incentives, and subsidized pension plans
- Flexible working hours/home office arrangement/company cell phone / laptop
If you have any questions in advance, please contact our HR manager Anne Glier, T +49 69 40 57 02 250.
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations, at: [email protected]
In our data protection declaration, we provide information on the handling of personal data in accordance with Art. 13 DSGVO.