Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
For the Healthcare Practice (based in Frankfurt) we are seeking a:
Senior Consultant, Healthcare PR (m/f)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of external Public Relations campaigns; strategic communications; building long-standing relationships with clients and colleagues across the network; leading junior members of the team and working with the senior management team on new business initiatives.
- Develop overarching strategy to accomplish client objectives and coordinate implementation.
- Provide proactive high-level client counsel and creative recommendations on how to meet communication goals.
- Lead client management and administration of accounts, including budget development and management, invoices/payments, reporting, contract management, and record keeping and filing.
- Develop and edit high-quality written materials.
- Supervise and train junior staff, provide quality control, and determine workflow.
- Lead new business efforts.
- At least 5 years’ experience in healthcare communications – preferably in a PR agency or communications department of a company or other organization
- You have a completed university degree
- You are highly skilled in business development
- You are well connected and have useful contacts in the field of healthcare and relevant media (print and online)
- You have experience in team leading as well as in the education and training of employees
- You have a thorough understanding of the growth opportunities and future trends of each market and you know the competition
- You are an experienced consultant, which reflects in your personality, and you are a highly-convincing business partner
- You are a strategic thinker, are very engaged and are a real entrepreneur
- You are comfortable with classic PR as well as with digital PR and social media
- You have an excellent command of both spoken and written German and English
Then we would love to meet you!
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact Anne Glier (+49 69-405702-250).
Please apply on our careers platform, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date in your application.