Intern Healthcare Communications, Frankfurt am Main
FleishmanHillard is one of the largest communication networks in the world, with more than 80 offices in over 30 countries. In Germany, we employ more than 100 employees in our offices in Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, and Frankfurt am Main. We advise well-known clients in the areas of healthcare communications, public relations, brand marketing, corporate communications, and public affairs.
We are looking for a new team member to join our team in Frankfurt am Main in April 2022 for 3 – 6 months as
Intern Healthcare Communications
FleishmanHillard’s Healthcare team in Germany primarily advises clients in the area of healthcare communications.
- Support the respective team in planning, conception, and realization of press and public relations
- Write, edit and translate articles of all kinds.
- Take over research activities and reporting and maintain the contact database as well as the dispatch of press releases
- Assist with social media/digital projects
- Degree preferably in the fields of life sciences, health care, communication sciences, or something similar
- Strong affinity for health communication topics and interest in the press and public relations work
- Pleasure in writing and researching as well as a very good verbal and written expression
- Quick perception, creativity, and organizational skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English (oral and written)
- Exciting insights into the work of an internationally active communications agency
- Independent work and close exchange with colleagues in a great team
- Whether home office or office – our equipment with modern technology enables agile working and your personal balance between open space and kitchen table
- Paid internship
Are you curious now? On our Instagram and LinkedIn profiles, you can catch first glimpses of our corporate culture.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our HR Team. You can contact Alice Bourdonneau on +49 69 40 57 02 122.
Please send us your application documents including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations in a PDF to:
[email protected] .
In our data protection declaration, we provide information on the handling of personal data under Art. 13 DSGVO.