FleishmanHillard is one of the largest communication networks in the world, with more than 80 offices in over 30 countries. In Germany, we employ more than 100 employees in our offices in Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, and Frankfurt am Main. We advise well-known clients in the areas of healthcare communications, public relations, brand marketing, corporate communications, and public affairs.
We are looking for new team members to join our teams in Munich, Düsseldorf and Berlin as soon as possible as
Student Assistant Office Management
- You’re our good soul: pens, providing sodas and fruit crates never run out because you’re so attentive
- You are our helping hand: At events, you organize not only us, but also the suppliers – and all that with your own ideas and a portion of creativity.
- You are our “brain”: You are also interested in the content of our work and are happy to take on one or the other content-related task or even to play fireman in an emergency.
- You ensure good coordination: You do not just want to organize but are responsible for keeping an eye on everything and ensuring the flow of information between all teams.
- 15 -20 hours of time per week
- Good mood, fun, and calmness even in stressful situations
- The desire for teamwork and exchange
- Quick comprehension, problem-solving ability, and organizational strength
- Confident appearance and very good communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English (oral and written)
- Very good knowledge of standard software (MS-Office) incl. internet research
- Exciting insights into the public relations work of an internationally active communications agency
- Flexible, independent work with openness for new and own ideas
- Professionalism and close exchange with experienced colleagues in a great team – whether in Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Brussels, or London
Alice Bourdonneau, T +49 69 40 57 02 122, will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance. We look forward to receiving your application documents, including the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations, at: [email protected]
In our data protection declaration, we provide information on the handling of personal data under Art. 13 DSGVO.