FleishmanHillard is one of the largest communication networks in the world, with more than 80 offices in over 30 countries. In Germany, we employ more than 100 employees in our offices in Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, and Frankfurt am Main. We advise well-known clients in the areas of healthcare communications, public relations, brand marketing, corporate communications, and public affairs.
We are looking for new team members to join our teams in Frankfurt am Main, Munich, and Düsseldorf as soon as possible as
Junior Consultant Technology
FleishmanHillard’s Technology Practice in Germany serves an exciting portfolio of clients from IT (software & hardware), consumer electronics, electronics to industrial sectors. As part of the Tech team, you will work for your international and local accounts on key future topics such as electromobility, artificial intelligence, and the networking of our society.
- Support the respective account team in planning and realizing projects in press and public relations with a focus on the B2B sector
- Continuous development of a network of media contacts (business, daily, trade and industry press, blogs, radio and TV)
- Edit and translate texts from technical fields and general corporate communications
- Support and plan social media/digital projects
- Take care of research, analysis, reporting, and dispatch of press releases
- Maintenance of the media database
- University degree ideally in the field of communication sciences
- 1-2 years of practical experience in PR or journalism
- Inquisitiveness and enthusiasm for topics in the fields of technology and digital communication
- Very good spoken and written knowledge of the English and German language and interest in working in an international environment
- Pleasure in research and writing of texts as well as very good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of commitment and service orientation
- Quick comprehension, creativity, and organizational skills
- Permanent contract after the end of the probationary period
- Exciting and varied projects in an international agency network
- Independent work and close exchange with experienced colleagues in a great team
- Exciting customers with a wide range of tasks
- Excellent development prospects and career opportunities in one of the world’s leading communications agencies
- work laptop incl. work cell phone and extensive benefits
- Regular virtual team meetings
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our HR Team. You can contact our HR Manager Anne Glier on +49 69 40 57 02 250.
Please send us your application documents including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations in a PDF to:
[email protected] .
In our data protection declaration, we provide information on the handling of personal data under Art. 13 DSGVO.