Environmental and Energy Policy of FleishmanHillard Germany GmbH
FleishmanHillard Germany GmbH strives to be recognized as a sustainable industry leader in the field of communications. Therefore, we develop and offer innovative solutions that meet the needs of our customers while complying with global principles of sustainability and environmental and energy efficiency management systems.
We conduct our business with an awareness of conserving natural resources as much as possible. This includes respect and consideration for the environment. When it comes to sustainability issues, we rely on visible leadership, ownership and direct accountability at all levels of FleishmanHillard Germany GmbH. We continuously work to improve our business processes, meeting or exceeding legal requirements and authoritative international standards. We deliver high quality services that help our clients succeed and add value to the business. We provide an environment in which sustainability issues can be discussed openly and with confidence. We recognize that the skills of our people and their involvement are essential to understanding and meeting the needs of our business and our customers. We provide the resources necessary to achieve these goals.
To follow these principles, FleishmanHillard Germany GmbH will
- integrate sustainability concerns into business processes.
- effectively implement sustainability by developing, establishing and maintaining a process-oriented integrated management system that meets proven standards.
- continuously assess and mitigate sustainability risks to our business throughout the development and life cycle of our services.
- measure sustainability performance and set annual and longer-term sustainability targets to achieve continuous and lasting improvements.
- verify compliance with internal and external requirements through audits, and strive to meet international standards such as ISO 14001 and ISO 50001.
- address sustainability issues and their impact on work practices, processes, and products so that our operations are in line with the expectations of the public and our customers.
- raise awareness of sustainability and increase the confidence of all groups of people associated with our company through communication, training, and consultation.
- hold each employee accountable for their commitment to sustainability issues and adherence to our principles.
FleishmanHillard Germany_Certificate energy management system
FleishmanHillard Germany_Certificate environmental management system