Intern Corporate Communications, Frankfurt am Main
FleishmanHillard is one of the largest communication networks in the world, with more than 80 offices in over 30 countries. In Germany, we employ more than 100 employees in our offices in Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, and Frankfurt am Main. We advise well-known clients in the areas of healthcare communications, public relations, brand marketing, corporate communications, and public affairs.
We are looking for a new team member to join our team in Frankfurt am Main in January 2022 for 3 – 6 months as
Intern Corporate Communications
FleishmanHillard’s Corporate Communications Practice in Germany serves companies across industries with a focus on internal and external communications, reputation management, sustainability, change, and crisis communications.
- Support the respective team in the planning, conception, and realization of press and public relations activities
- Write, edit and translate corporate communications texts
- Take over research activities and reporting and maintain the contact database as well as the dispatch of press releases
- Assist with social media/digital projects
- Studies preferably in the fields of humanities, communication sciences, German language and literature studies, or equivalent
- Enthusiasm for the topic of corporate communications
- High level of commitment and service orientation
- Quick comprehension, creativity, and organizational skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English (oral and written)
- Very good knowledge of standard software (MS Office, Outlook)
- Exciting insights into the PR work of an internationally active communications agency
- Independent work and close exchange with experienced colleagues in an open and welcoming team
- Whether home office or office – our equipment with modern technology enables agile work and your personal balance between open space and kitchen table
- Paid internship
Are you curious now? On our Instagram and LinkedIn profiles, you can catch first glimpses of our corporate culture.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our HR Team. You can contact Alice Bourdonneau on +49 69 40 57 02 122.
Please send us your application documents including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations in a PDF to:
[email protected] .
In our data protection declaration, we provide information on the handling of personal data under Art. 13 DSGVO.