FleishmanHillard is one of the largest communication networks in the world, with more than 80 offices in over 30 countries. In Germany, we employ more than 100 employees in our offices in Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, and Frankfurt am Main. We advise well-known clients in the areas of healthcare communications, public relations, brand marketing, corporate communications, and public affairs.
We are looking for new team members to join our teams in Frankfurt am Main, Berlin, Munich, Düsseldorf in April 2022 for six months as
Intern Digital Strategy
Social media is your world? Reels, TikToks, and hashtags come easily to you? Then we need you! Our small team brings together experts in digital strategy, consulting, content and analytics. Together, we help brands in healthcare, tech, politics, retail, and many other industries position themselves optimally online. Since we’re a small team, you’ll be able to lend a hand wherever you go right away.
We are team players, take responsibility, work agilely, accurately and are always interested in changes in the communications industry. In addition, we regularly exchange ideas, enjoy trial and error, and have each other’s backs.
- Do you know the most important social media channels inside out? Perfect, because you support us in putting together customer training for Twitter, Insta, and Co.
- Do you like writing texts and producing content yourself? Your input is very welcome on our social channels.
- Do you like to look behind the scenes and have an eye for detail? Then the topic of “competitive analysis” and the creation of reports will suit you.
- Are you creative and do you have your ideas about what brands need for good corporate communication on the Internet? Then bring them to us – we are open to your perspective.
- To put it bluntly, no two days are the same in the digital department, so there are always new, different projects on the horizon and room for your projects.
- A mandatory internship of 6 months as part of your studies
- Studies preferably in the field of communication science, media science, linguistics, journalism, or something similar
- Passion for writing and researching, and have excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
- Good eye for photoshoots and possibly for videos
- High level of commitment and service orientation
- Quick perception, creativity, and organizational strength
- Very good knowledge of standard software (MS-Office, PowerPoint)
- Exciting insights into the PR work / digital marketing of an internationally active communications agency
- From the intern to the CEO, we are at eye level – with different responsibilities, of course!
- Independent work and close exchange with experienced colleagues in a great team
- Whether home office or office – our equipment with modern technology enables agile working and your balance between open space and kitchen table
- Paid internship
Alice Bourdonneau, T +49 69 40 57 02 122, will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance. We look forward to receiving your application documents, including the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations, at: [email protected]
In our data protection declaration, we provide information on the handling of personal data under Art. 13 DSGVO.