FleishmanHillard is one of the largest communication networks in the world, with more than 80 offices in over 30 countries. In Germany, we employ more than 100 employees in our offices in Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, and Frankfurt am Main. We advise well-known clients in the areas of healthcare communications, public relations, brand marketing, corporate communications, and public affairs.
We are looking for new team members to join our teams in Munich, Düsselforf and Frankfurt am Main as soon as possible as
Account Manager Technology
FleishmanHillard’s Technology Practice in Germany serves an exciting portfolio of clients from IT (software & hardware), consumer electronics, electronics to industrial sectors. As part of the Tech team, you will work for your international and local accounts on key future topics such as electromobility, artificial intelligence, and the networking of our society.
We are team players, take responsibility, work enthusiastically, precisely, and are always interested in changes in the communications industry. If you are just as passionate about tech topics and want to bring your ideas to life, then you will find your calling in our tech team.
- Main contact for the day-to-day business of your clients and interface between clients and your team
- Responsibility for the coordination and execution of appointments, campaigns, as well as internal planning meetings, presentations, and workshops
- Responsibility for accounts, including budget planning and cost controlling
- Management of projects and close cooperation with strategy, creation, as well as finance and external service providers
- Expansion of your existing clients and deepening of the relationship management
- Independent support and deepening of the acquisition of new clients, organization, and planning of pitches
- At least 3 years of experience as a consultant in a PR agency (focus on B2B and product communication)
- Experience in client management and project management
- Excellent team leadership and team player
- Inquisitiveness and enthusiasm for topics related to technology and digital communications
- Good project management skills and good analytical skills, as well as creativity and organizational strength
- Very good English and interest in working in an international environment
- Great PowerPoint skills for creating presentations for clients
- Permanent contract after the end of the probationary period
- Exciting and varied projects in an international agency network
- Independent work and close exchange with experienced colleagues in an open and welcoming team
- Exciting customers with a wide range of tasks
- Excellent development prospects and career opportunities in one of the world’s leading communications agencies
- work laptop incl. work cell phone and extensive benefits
- Regular (virtual) team meetings
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our HR Team. You can contact our HR Manager Anne Glier on +49 69 40 57 02 250.
Please send us your application documents including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations in a PDF to:
In our data protection declaration, we provide information on the handling of personal data under Art. 13 DSGVO.