FleishmanHillard is one of the largest communication networks in the world, with more than 80 offices in over 30 countries. In Germany, we employ more than 100 employees in our offices in Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, and Frankfurt am Main. We advise well-known clients in the areas of healthcare communications, public relations, brand marketing, corporate communications, and public affairs.
We are looking for a new team member to join our teams in Frankfurt am Main as soon as possible as
Consultant Healthcare Communications
FleishmanHillard’s Healthcare team in Germany primarily advises international and national clients in the pharmaceutical and medical technology sectors.
- Responsibility for planning, conception, and implementation of national and international campaigns and projects, primarily in the field of medical communications, within the team
- Management and support of a team of PR consultants
- Take care of accounts and projects, including budget planning and cost management
- Independent development of communication concepts for annual planning, events, and communication campaigns and preparation of these concepts
- Writing texts for the press and other communication platforms and adapting them to the respective audience
- Independent organization of events, e.g. press events and congresses, and support those jointly with the clients
- Several years of experience in account management and budget responsibility
- Passion for the healthcare market and medical topics
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework in the healthcare sector
- The personality of a consultant with a good feeling for customers and an already established network
- Ability to work independently on parallel time-critical tasks, routinely and on schedule
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Participation in a highly motivated, growing team of experts with a lot of room for own ideas and a pleasant working atmosphere
- Exciting customers with a wide range of tasks
- Working in an international environment
- Excellent development prospects and career opportunities in one of the world’s leading PR agencies
- A work laptop incl. work cell phone after the probationary period as well as extensive benefits
- Flexible working hours/home office arrangement
- Drinks are obviously included
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our HR Team. You can contact our HR Manager Anne Glier on +49 69 40 57 02 250.
Please send us your application documents including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations in a PDF to:
[email protected] .
In our data protection declaration, we provide information on the handling of personal data under Art. 13 DSGVO.