FleishmanHillard is one of the largest communication networks in the world, with more than 80 offices in over 30 countries. In Germany, we employ more than 100 employees in our offices in Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, and Frankfurt am Main. We advise well-known clients in the areas of healthcare communications, public relations, brand marketing, corporate communications, and public affairs.
We are looking for new team members to join our teams in Munich, Düsseldorf and Frankfurt am Main as soon as possible as
Senior Account Manager Technology
FleishmanHillard’s Technology Practice in Germany serves an exciting portfolio of clients – from IT (software & hardware), consumer electronics, electronics to industry. As part of the Tech team, you can look forward to working together with great and closely networked colleagues in Germany and around the world. Together you will shape key future topics such as the mobility of tomorrow and the networking of our society on international and local accounts.
- Main contact for the day-to-day business of your customers and interface between clients and your team
- Responsibility for the coordination and execution of appointments, campaigns, as well as internal planning meetings, presentations, and workshops
- Take care of accounts, including budget planning and cost control
- Management of projects and close cooperation with strategy, creation, as well as finance and external service providers
- Expansion of existing clients and deepening of relationship management
- Independent support and deepening of the acquisition of new clients, organization, and planning of pitches
- At least 5 years of experience as a consultant in a PR agency
- Experience in managing medium to large accounts
- Very good team leadership and team player
- A strong network of media contacts
- Inquisitiveness and enthusiasm for technology and digital communications topics
- Good project management skills and analytical skills
- Creativity and good storytelling skills
- Great spoken and written knowledge in the German and English language and interest in working in an international environment
- Very good PowerPoint skills are needed for creating meaningful customer presentations
- Permanent contract after the end of the probationary period
- Exciting and varied projects in an international agency network
- Independent work and close exchange with experienced colleagues in an open and welcoming team
- Exciting clients with a wide range of tasks
- Excellent development prospects and career opportunities in one of the world’s leading communications agencies
- Work laptop incl. work cell phone and extensive benefits
- Hybrid work models
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our HR Team. You can contact our HR Manager Anne Glier on +49 69 40 57 02 250.
Please send us your application documents including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations in a PDF to:
[email protected] .
In our data protection declaration, we provide information on the handling of personal data under Art. 13 DSGVO.