FleishmanHillard is one of the largest communication networks in the world, with more than 80 offices in over 30 countries. In Germany, we employ more than 100 employees in our offices in Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, and Frankfurt am Main. We advise well-known clients in the areas of healthcare communications, public relations, brand marketing, corporate communications, and public affairs.
We are looking for a new team member to join our teams in Frankfurt am Main as soon as possible as
FleishmanHillard’s Corporate Communications Practice in Germany serves companies across industries with a focus on internal and external communications, reputation management, change, sustainability, and crisis communications.
- Support leading national and international clients in all aspects of internal and external communications
- Strategic consulting, conception, and support of customized corporate communications for your clients, with an emphasis on Change and crisis communication, reputation management, and internal communication.
- Content strategies, as well as the conception, editing, and implementation of communication formats for a wide variety of platforms and channels
- Manage budgets and support management in the acquisition and expansion of existing and new accounts
- Position companies as well as selected stakeholders in Tier 1 media and continuously expand your network of media contacts
- Coordinate media inquiries, create and edit press releases, media statements, interviews, briefings, and talking points
You largely meet the following requirements:
- Several years of professional experience in an agency environment and/or in the communications department of a company
- Passion and enthusiasm for your work as a consultant
- An established and resilient network of media representatives
- Experience in team leadership and project management
- Open, empathetic, and experienced in dealing with high-profile contacts
- Confident communication and presentation skills in German as well as English
- An exciting and varied range of tasks with a great deal of creative freedom
- A friendly, motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Working in an international environment
- Diverse development prospects and career opportunities in one of the world’s leading communications agencies
- Flexible working hours/home office arrangements
- Laptop & work cell phone
- Various benefits and incentives
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our HR Team. You can contact our HR Manager Anne Glier on +49 69 40 57 02 250.
Please send us your application documents including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations in a PDF to:
[email protected] .
In our data protection declaration, we provide information on the handling of personal data under Art. 13 DSGVO.