FleishmanHillard is one of the largest communication networks in the world, with more than 80 offices in over 30 countries. In Germany, we employ more than 100 employees in our offices in Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, and Frankfurt am Main. We advise well-known clients in the areas of healthcare communications, public relations, brand marketing, corporate communications, and public affairs.
We are looking for a new team member to join our team in Frankfurt am Main as soon as possible as
The Strategy Team works as an interface between all teams across the agency to develop inspiring and effective communications strategies. From Brand Affairs, Healthcare, Corporate to Tech topics, you can dive into a wide range of areas and develop them further, contribute your sense for people and markets and inspire the teams with your strategic impulses. If you like to position brands with purpose and are convinced it must be reflected not only in talking but also in doing: then you are the ideal addition to our team.
- Develop inspiring communication strategies for brands and companies
- Position companies in a meaningful way with purpose and translate it into a strong narrative and stories relevant to the audience
- Be an inspirer, impulse generator, and catalyst for clients, consulting and creation
- Act as a hunter for target group insights and be a contact for consumer behavior and social trends
- Translate data into insights and strategic fields of action
- Develop inspiring springboards for big ideas and concepts
- Engage in new business and convince in presentations
- Work independently and lead strategy-projects and employees in integrated teams of experts from Creation, Digital, Brand, Healthcare, Corporate, Tech, and Public Affairs
- Consistently develop our strategy tools and be an active driver for internal knowledge exchange
- A degree and several years of professional experience (4+ years) in an agency and/or a corporate division with a focus on strategy, strategic planning, creative planning, or content strategy
- A passion and curiosity for solving complex and challenging issues
- A heart beating for positioning with purpose and topics like ESG, digital health, and artificial intelligence
- A deep understanding of target groups and methodological knowledge (analysis and research tools for target groups, markets, digital behavior, and trends)
- Analytical, conceptual, and creative thinking
- Experience in content project management with the necessary assertiveness
- Build appealing PowerPoint presentations and present confidently and convincingly
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Unlimited employment contract after the probationary period
- Responsibility and a large scope for design and development of your projects and initiatives
- Encouragement of ideas and support you in your career with in-house training programs and individual mentoring and on-the-job training
- Home office or office – the choice is yours. The equipment with modern technology enables agile working and your balance between open space and kitchen table.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our HR Team. You can contact our HR Manager Anne Glier on +49 69 40 57 02 250.
Please send us your application documents including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations in a PDF to:
[email protected] .
In our data protection declaration, we provide information on the handling of personal data under Art. 13 DSGVO.